- Captivating Latin Jock Eduardo Ruiz by Lee Vandergrift
- Yadier Rodriguez for DNA by Abel Cruz
- Fitness Model: Andrew England by Photographer Michael Stokes
- Colton Haynes: Our New Celebrity Crush
- Enticing Julian Gabriel Hernandez by Remarkable Jorge Freire
- Exclusive Interview: Tim Hartman, Back By Popular Demand
- Hot Muscular Football Jock Vince Ramos by Michael Stokes
- Cristiano Ronaldo ALS’s Ice Bucket Challenge in Underwear
- Patrick Louds for All American Guys Classic Series
- Joan Crisol’s Body of Work ft. Sexy Model Miguel Ortiz
The sexy tattooed soccer stud, actor and fashion designer David Beckham is making his way across the blogs and website with his all new H&M ‘s Bodywear Collection.
When speaking of the the latest collection, the 37-year-old H&M ambassador says “I love the heritage athletic style of the new pieces in my Bodywear collection at H&M. The vests, pajama pants and raglan sleeve tops are already like wardrobe favorites for me that I know I’ll wear all season long. It was great to shoot them in an old-fashioned East End changing room. It was like I had gone right back to my roots”
And here is a hot behind the scene video of David Beckham shooting for Bodywear Collection. Leave us your comments below and let us know what you thought of H&M and David Beckham’s all new campaign.