- Seductive Jock Kenan Engerini For Pistol Pete by James Franklin
- Smoking Hot Steven Dehler by Talented Photographer Paul Boulon
- Fashionable Wallets For Men
- Spencer Neville by Rudy K. Photography
- Captivating Latin Jock Eduardo Ruiz by Lee Vandergrift
- Yadier Rodriguez for DNA by Abel Cruz
- Fitness Model: Andrew England by Photographer Michael Stokes
- Colton Haynes: Our New Celebrity Crush
- Enticing Julian Gabriel Hernandez by Remarkable Jorge Freire
- Exclusive Interview: Tim Hartman, Back By Popular Demand
The sexy tattooed soccer stud, actor and fashion designer David Beckham is making his way across the blogs and website with his all new H&M ‘s Bodywear Collection.
When speaking of the the latest collection, the 37-year-old H&M ambassador says “I love the heritage athletic style of the new pieces in my Bodywear collection at H&M. The vests, pajama pants and raglan sleeve tops are already like wardrobe favorites for me that I know I’ll wear all season long. It was great to shoot them in an old-fashioned East End changing room. It was like I had gone right back to my roots”
And here is a hot behind the scene video of David Beckham shooting for Bodywear Collection. Leave us your comments below and let us know what you thought of H&M and David Beckham’s all new campaign.